Saturday, September 29, 2007

Home Away From Home

Going along with my previous post, this is the road leading to my house. Maybe I should start a poll as to whether or not this is a road. What do you think?
This is the gate to my house. Yes, it is green. Every single one of my bills describes my house as the one with a green gate. I guess I'm unique in that way.
God has blessed me with this beautiful house. I can't take any credit for it. Morgan keeps the yard in shape. It is such a blessing to have this house because we have so many church activities here. It is a preschool, Bible study, office, and storage for the church.
Here is my garden in the rainy season. I think it was rather flooded this day. To the left are a bunch of banana trees. Then three is a couple guava trees. In the garden, the kalembula (sweet potato leaves) are most prominent. There is also onions, beans, pumpkins, cassava, and peanuts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good job on the blog! Love the pics. I couldn't believe all the water in the back yard! Tell Morgan the yard looks great. Keep up the good work:-)